- Basic information
- JFC - ANG
- About me
Prof. Jarosław Filip Czub
European scientist, political scientist, lecturer at the Institute of European Studies in the Department of Law and of the European Institutions at University of Warsaw. In 2011 I became a Doctor of Humanities in the field of political science at the Faculty of Journalism and Political Science. In the years 2000 - 2002 I held an internship in the United States in Solon, Ohio, in the Marketing Department at Swagelok Marketing Co. I completed postgraduate studies in the years 2005 - 2006 in the field of sports marketing at the School of Economics, in the years 2009 - 2010 in European law at the University of Warsaw, in the years 2010 - 2011 in banking at the Warsaw School of Economics. In 2011-2012, I attended postgraduate studies in the field of administration of EU funds at the Warsaw School of Economics. My research interests are related to interest groups (business groups, pressure groups), lobbying, institutional system of the European Union, the integration process of the European Union decision-making process of the European Union business in the EU, European funds and EU cohesion policy.
Functions performed at the Warsaw University:
- Plenipotentiary. USOS in the operation of the system for the Institute of European Studies, University of Warsaw (the introduction of the educational offer to the IE system and its ongoing support in the academic year 2012/2013, 2013/2014, 2014/2015);
- Proxy Director. Promotion IE UW Journalism and Political Science in the academic year: 2014/2015;
- Preparation of proposals to the Institute of European NCN and European funds (Norwegian) to FRSE (Foundation for the Development of the Education System - Scholarship and Training Fund);
- Preparing study programs for the academic year 2013/2014 (postgraduate studies in the field of energy and Bachelor and Master degree studies);
- Preparation and establishment of an office project of European funds in the Institute of European Studies in the academic year 2013/2014.
Prizes and awards:
- Team Award of the Rector of the University of Warsaw for lifetime scientific achievements (11/19/2013).
Membership in the following organizations:
- Polskie Towarzystwo Studiów Europejskich (PTSE);
- Polskie Towarzystwo Nauk Politycznych (PTNP);
- International Public Policy Association (IPPA);
- International Political Science Association (IPSA) – member of the research committees:
- RC06 - Political Sociology;
- RC11 - Science and Politics;
- RC27 - Structure and Organization of Government;
- RC32 - Public Policy and Administration;
- RC38 - Politics and Business.
Interests and hobbies:
- Theatre, motor sports, skiing, snowboarding, windsurfing.
III Kongres Politologi w Krakowie
Serdecznie zapraszam na III Kongres Politologii, który odbędzie się w dniach 22-24 września 2015 roku w...
Czytaj dalej »
International Conference on Public Policy
Serdecznie zapraszam na międzynarodową konferencję International Conference on Public Policy, która...
Czytaj dalej »
Konferencja „Stosunki międzynarodowe i studia europejskie w Polsce"
Serdecznie zapraszam na konferencję „Stosunki międzynarodowe i studia europejskie w Polsce – stan obecny i...
Czytaj dalej »